Whether you're writing cloud services or low-level code, we can help you explore what Rust can do for your projects.
All training we offer can be tailored to your needs and is led by our experienced Rust trainers that work on Rust engineering projects on a daily basis.
Our training programs
- Experienced trainers
- On-site & online
- Overview of the Rust language
- Get to know the tooling
- Intro to interop with C
Rust for Web
- The Tokio Runtime
- Using a dedicated web framework like Axum or Rocket
- Interacting with databases like Postgres
- Overview of Rust Embedded ecosystem
- Writing a platform-agnostic driver
- Asynch Rust for embedded
Rust in existing projects
- Using C code form Rust, or Rust code from C
- Generating FFI bindings automatically, and designing idiomatic Rust APIs
- Rust extensions for higher-level languages (Python, Ruby, NodeJS)
Tweede golf delivered an embedded Rust workshop at Sioux, presented by two experienced instructors who showed us the advantages of using Rust in embedded projects. It was very well received and provided the tools to start using Rust in future projects. Recommended!
Tweede golf organized a highly successful introduction to Rust at Albelli. The thorough preperation, clear content, and the instructors' adept handling of questions allowed participants to compare Rust with their usual programming languages. This hands-on experience sparked the integration of Rust into our technology stack. Highly recommended for organizations looking to embrace Rust seamlessly.